Just had a marriage breakup, What Now?
The ending of a marriage is one of the great traumas in life. It can be second only to the death of a loved one when it comes to the emotional stress it causes. The good news is that there are some things you can do after a marriage breakup, that will help you get through the process a little more quickly, with less pain, and be able to move on without a ton of emotional baggage.
Here are some things you should consider:
1. Lean on your friends and family, that’s what they’re there for. They love you and will help you during this time, let them. There is no time limit to how long it will take you to get over the worst of your pain, so steer clear of anyone who tries to tell you it’s time for you to ‘get back out there’. They may be well meaning, but they aren’t helping.
2. Marriage Counselor: If you don’t seem to be making any progress at all after several months you should consider seeing a counselor. They can help you sort out all that you’re feeling and provide you with tools to dealing with it.
3. Use this ‘recovery time’ as a way to improve yourself. Not that there is anything wrong with you but we all have things we’d like to do or be. If you’ve always wanted to learn a foreign language, go for it. Join a gym, travel, etc. The point is that after a relationship falls apart, it’s a good time to reevaluate things and make any changes you’ve been meaning to make.
It’s not easy coping with a marriage breakup. Just keep your head held high and lean on the people in your life who love you. You can make it through and even though it may seem impossible, you’ll find happiness again.
How to save a broken marriage In 3 Easy Steps
No matter how badly damaged your marriage, and how hopeless you think the situation is, you can always save a marriage assuming there is one thing present: both spouses have to be wiling to work on it. If that is the case almost all marriages can be saved, if that’s not the case, it’s very unlikely that even if you do stay together your relationship will ever be a good one. Here are some steps you can follow that will show you how to save a broken marriage.
1. First of all you have to make sure that you both want the same thing, to save your marriage. It doesn’t matter if you both say you want to do it, you both have to be willing to make a commitment to making your marriage work, and that will not always be easy since it will require both of you to face things about yourself that you may not enjoy seeing.
2. Once the two of you have agreed to do the work, it’s time to identify the major issues in your relationship. Again, this won’t be easy since the real problems often seem to get crushed underneath petty disagreements and complaints. Take some time, together and alone, to pinpoint the real areas in your relationship that are causing all the fights.
3. After you’ve completed steps one and two, it’s time to find a way to solve the problems that you’ve identified. This step really shouldn’t be as hard as it sounds if you’ve done steps one and two because usually admitting you are wrong and being willing to face things head on are the toughest things for most people to do. Once you’ve gotten through that, it shouldn’t be too hard to find a solution to the problems that you have.
Put these 3 steps on how to save a broken marriage into action for you today. Don’t spend more time being miserable in your marriage, work together to make things better than ever.
Getting back with an Ex, How Do I Go About It?
The worst thing is to realize that the person you love is the person that you just broke up with. That is something that happens all too often. If you find yourself in this predicament, than I have some advice that may be able to help with getting back with an ex. I don’t know for sure that it will work for you, but what have you got to lose?
The first thing you need to think about is why the relationship ended. Did it end because of you and something you did or said? If so, are you willing to accept that responsibility and change the way you behave if you do get your ex back? If you’re not willing to change you might as well save both you and your ex a lot of hassle and just forget about getting them back and allowing them to move on and find someone who will work at a relationship.
If you have accepted your responsibility and have made changes and feel like you’re ready to commit to that person again, you should call them. Don’t text, but call. Don’t ask them to get back together or make it sound like the two of you are going on a date. Instead make it more casual, like two old friends getting together for coffee or lunch.
If your ex agrees, you’re halfway there. Just keep things friendly and easy. Don’t bring up your past and don’t talk about getting together again. Just enjoy spending time together and let your ex see for themselves the changes you’ve made. More than likely they will be the one to suggest getting together again once they see how you’ve matured.
If your ex isn’t interested either in meeting or getting back together, you have to prove that you’ve changed, and let them go. Wish them well and say your goodbyes and then walk away with your head held high and your dignity intact.
I wish you the best when it comes to getting back with an ex, these simple tips can help you out and give you something to think about before you jump in feet first.
It’s no consolation I know, but we’ve all been through the pain of a failed relationship, and you will survive and even love again. In the meantime, here are some tips on the best ways of dealing with breakup.
These tips have helped a lot of people make it through the pain of a breakup, but remember, we’re all different and we all react differently. If you’re completely lost you may want to give some of them a try. And if you’re not moving forward at all after several weeks you may want to find someone like a counselor that you trust to talk to.
Most people will want (or need) to take several days up to a week to just wallow. It can be good to spend some time feeling sorry for yourself and just letting it all out. The important thing to remember here is that it can ‘t last too long. Give yourself a specific time frame to wallow and then pull yourself up and get back to your life.
Spending a lot of time doing things that you like to do, things that you may not have done as often when you were with your ex, can help you feel a little better. One of the best things you can do for yourself to help the healing process along is to remind yourself of who you were before you and your ex met.
Learn a new skill. Take a class, join a gym, learn a foreign language, etc. The point is to challenge yourself to try something that will make you a more well rounded person. That will keep you occupied and give you a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Just hang in there. You will feel better eventually and in the meantime do what you can to find ways of dealing with breakup. Your life is not over and you can love again.
Learn how to win back a lost love and keep him/her forever.
If you’ve realized, too late, that the person you were with was the ‘one’ and you want to learn how to win back a lost love, I may be able to help. To a large degree,the way you handle this situation will depend on why the relationship ended and what you said and did. The worse you acted the harder it’s going to be to convince your ex to give you another chance.
Here are a couple things you should keep in mind:
1. If you haven’t had much contact, or any contact, with your ex for an extended period of time, call them. Keep things casual, tell them you were thinking of them and you wanted to know how they were doing. If they seem happy to hear form you suggest the two of you get together. Keep it casual, don’t make it sound like a date at this point.
2. Try to spend some time with your ex, in a friendly way. Show them that you’ve changed and remind them, by actions and not words, how much fun the two of you used to have together. Don’t talk about all the problems you had, just concentrate on getting reacquainted.
Just spending time together is a great way to see if there is still a spark there. If there is, things will most likely move naturally to a reconciliation and if theres not than at least you can move on knowing that you tried. Before you do any of this though you need to make sure you have grown enough so that you don’t repeat the mistakes you made the first time. Before you contact your ex, evaluate the person you are and make sure that you’re mature enough to try to enter into this relationship again… after all, you weren’t the first time.
Don’t make things harder than they need to be. One of the easiest ways on how to win back a lost love is simply to spend time together and allow each of you to fall back in love. It happened once, it can happen again.
After a break up it is quite natural that you will feel sad, frustrated and lonely. There are different ways you can react to your ex boyfriend or ex husband. Some people want to cause pain to their ex lover and want to make their ex feel the pain of breaking up. People like you want to get back with ex boyfriend. Among the girls who want to get their ex back, some chose to be pushy and try to force their ex boyfriend to get back to them. Others who choose to get back with their ex boyfriend by being a nice and kind person take the high-road, and emerge as a better person by doing so.
If you are a nice person and genuinely want to get back with ex boyfriend, here are 4 major ways to win him back with kindness.
1. Be Happy for Your Ex Boyfriend
Be genuinely happy for his new achievements and new life. When you are happy for his new life your ex boyfriend will get confused about his decision. Your ex lover expect you to hate him. It is true that you can’t genuinely be happy about his new love life. But you could act as if you are happy for him. Fake happiness can still make your ex boyfriend feel awkward. And of course if you still love your ex you can normally be happy about all his success and achievements. The fact that you are happy for him will not only confuse your ex boyfriend but also will make him rethink about his decision and will bring back the beautiful memories of the time he spent with you.
2. Send Him Flowers
Do flowers work with men? I bet they do. Though girls are more delighted to receive flowers, you should know that flowers in general are definitive gesture of kindness. We send flowers not only to our love, but also to our friends and parents to express our feeling towards them. When you are trying to get back with your ex boyfriend, send him less-romantic flowers like yellow roses. This way while you are expressing your feelings, you are not telling him that you desperately need him; instead you are showing an act of kindness and care. This would definitely touch his heart.
3. Ask About His Love Life
I know this sounds awkward. But asking your ex boyfriend about his new love life is a great way to get back with your ex boyfriend with kindness. Most probably he still has you deep inside his hear and showing concern about his love life will bring out his feeling towards you. However be very careful not to ask in an interrogating or evil way as if you are trying to make fun of him. Show concern for his happiness in a friendly tone.
4. Jealousy and Curiosity
When it comes to girlfriends men are jealous and curious. An interesting way to get back at your ex boyfriend is to introduce your new male friends to him. However do not make this introduction offensive or vindictive. You are going to tell your ex boyfriend that you want him to meet someone you have been seeing to get to know each other. This simple and nice gesture can make your ex boyfriend curious and jealous about your new relationship. This jealousy is easily the best way to get back with an ex boyfriend since most men can’t stand the fact that their girlfriend is someone else.
Keep in mind that it is important to find the balance between keeping your self-respect and trying to get back with your ex lover. By being nice and kind hearted person, you are going to get back with your ex boyfriend without giving him a reason to get over you.